Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
How to GET D Points?
|Register||100||Once per new account|
|Subscribing to a newsletter||100||Once per new email address|
|Shop from us||$1=1 points||Unlimited|
|The invitee-friend place order||500||Unlimited|
|Write a review||50-100||Unlimited|
How to USE D Points?
|100 points= $1||Unlimited|
Note: To use reward points, you must have at least 100 points in your account. And cap reward points balance at 1500 points. If you wanna earn more points, you need to redeem your accrued points.
The guidelines of using D points
- Reward points rewarded into your L-email Wig account will be valid for 3 months.
- If L-email Wig accepts a return for one or more items you have purchased using reward points, those points will not be credited back to your account.
- Your reward points are calculated on the actual amount paid instead of the original price for your order.
- You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
- Log in your account when you place the order, if you have over 100 points in your account, then you will see "Use reward points", click it to get discount. 100 points equals to $1.0If you don't log in your account, or you have less than 100 points, then this part won't appear on the page.
- L-email reserves the right to amend Reward Points rules at any time with our sole discretion.